Friday, July 31, 2015

Welcome back to the land of the rose.

Well hello everyone out there!


Wow - it has been a long time since I have had the time/ideas/energy to write any posts, but life is balancing itself out and the creative juices are starting to push through. Over the last 3ish years I have changed jobs 3 times, learned to ride horses, joined and left 2 gyms, lost 10 kilos, got married, started a Youtube channel (8 subscribers - love each one of you), been on my honeymoon which included travelling to the Northern hemisphere for the first time and generally found myself, my life and a bit of ZING in general.

Reading back on old posts has made me think I really would like to redirect the content of this blog. I would like to change it into a place to share my thoughts about life, people, hobbies, money, whatever, for better or worse, for the world to see, not try to be some sort of inferior Carrie Bradshaw.

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say in regards to my thoughts.

Rosie Fran oxox


No comments:

Post a Comment