Sunday, November 22, 2009

Daz and me

Yesterday I got engaged to the loveliest man in the world. During a dreamy long walk on Mangawhai beach Darren proposed to me and then we went for dinner at our favourite pub in Waipu. I saw on TV recently that one of the most important things in life is to be with someone who accepts you for who you are, and I am happy to say that's what I have. I never thought I could be so open with anyone. Daz and I have our little private jokes and even a silly little private language and I am so grateful to have him.

The whole engaged thing seems very surreal at the moment, hasn't really sunk in. Maybe it will when I pick up my 18ct princess cut diamond tomorrow after it has been resized to fit my stubby little finger!!! We won't we getting married for a while, so I will have plenty of time to research all those lovely wedding outfits I wrote about a few blogs ago!


2 comments: